2019/2020 Leadership Council
STATE OF THE SCHOOL
- Lockers: Locker inspections will be done on Wednesday March 4th during 10th period.
- Murals: The Tommy Hilfiger wall that is facing the cafeteria will be painted in chalkboard paint so that students may use chalk to decorate for socials and other events as well as leave messages or artwork.
- Fundraiser: The Senior Class of 2020 will be hosting various food sales to help raise funds.
- Grade Trips: The Junior trip has been scheduled for 3/20 to the intrepid. Mr. Viquez is working to schedule the 10th grade trip and the Senior Scholar trip.
- Homeroom Advisory Meetings: All students are encouraged to participate during these monthly meetings. It is the responsibility of the Homeroom Representative to report back to the Council any concerns, however there have not been any suggestions or concerns made lately. If there is something students feel need to be changed, fixed or even a suggestion for an event, please let your Homeroom Representative know at the bottom of this page.
- Knights Madness: Knights Madness will be on Friday March 27th,. Tickets are on sale through the COSA website.
- Fashion Knight: Fashion Knight will take place on April 7, 2020 from 6PM-8PM. There will be fashion show practice every Thursday. Any female student who will be modeling should bring in a pair of heals.
- Intramurals: We are looking to start Knights Handball by Monday March 16th. . We need to have permission slips on file for every student. Please submit your permission slip to Mr. Viquez.
- Aids Walk: This year’s Aids Walk will be held on May 17, 2020. The leadership council will be raising money and participating in the walk to bring awareness. We encourage students and staff to participate. More information will be sent home at a later date.